We are currently assigning your seats!
Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018) tickets will be off-sale from midday (AEST) 20 October as GOLDOC prepares to deliver its anticipated final major release of tickets from midday (AEST) on 20 November.
In order to provide more people with a chance to Share the Dream from 4-15 April 2018, the off-sale period allows GOLDOC to identify as many additional tickets as possible, as venue seating plans are finalised and tickets from Games delivery partners are returned to the general ticket sales pool.
During the four-week off-sale period, all tickets sales to date will be assigned specific seats across all sessions. We will be in touch with you in mid-November to advise which seats you have been allocated.
Once the seat assignment process is completed, remaining tickets – including tickets which have been made available following the finalisation of venue plans - will then be made available from midday (AEST) on 20 November on a first-come, first-served basis via gc2018.com/tickets.
To plan your Games experience and view session information, visit the 'Games Schedule'.
- Ticket guide released
- Create a GC2018 account
- Explore the schedule
- Make a plan
- Ticket requests begin
- Take your time to consider what you want
- Place a request for tickets up until 22 May
- No orders will be confirmed, or payments taken, until after the ticket request phase closes
- Ticket requests close
- Ensure you have your ticket requests submitted
- Check your payment details are correct
- Confirm your card expiry date isn’t before August 2017
- Ticket Request Processing
- We are currently processing your request
- Make sure your details are up to date
- We will correspond results of the ticket request phase by late June
- Remaining tickets go on sale
- Any remaining tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Pay for your tickets at the time of order
- We will stop sales for a short time to assign seats to you
- Game on!
Games Schedule What’s on
Times subject to change
FREE public transport on event day!
Free public transport will be available for ticketed spectators travelling to and from competition events on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane on the South East Queensland TransLink public transport network. In Cairns and Townsville, free travel will be available on TransLink and Qconnect bus services.
Spectacular Venues and Accommodation
17 Amazing venues across the Gold Coast, Brisbane Cairns, and Townsville.
As one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations and a city famous for its thriving tourism industry, the Gold Coast has an abundance of accommodation options to choose from.
Welcoming The World
Queensland is a place filled with energy and possibility. A land of surprising contrasts and textures — from prehistoric rainforests to reef-fringed beaches, sunburn plains to urban laneways.