Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games ticket requests have now closed.
If you have already submitted a ticket request, view the How to Buy page for important information regarding the next steps in your ticket journey to witness greatness on the Gold Coast in 2018!
If you did not submit a ticket request, don’t worry, any remaining tickets will be available to the public from July on a first come, first served basis through all official Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games sales channels.
- Ticket guide released
- Create a GC2018 account
- Explore the schedule
- Make a plan
- Ticket requests begin
- Take your time to consider what you want
- Place a request for tickets up until 22 May
- No orders will be confirmed, or payments taken, until after the ticket request phase closes
- Ticket requests close
- Ensure you have your ticket requests submitted
- Check your payment details are correct
- Confirm your card expiry date isn’t before August 2017
- Ticket Request Processing
- We are currently processing your request
- Make sure your details are up to date
- We will correspond results of the ticket request phase by late June
- Remaining tickets go on sale
- Any remaining tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Pay for your tickets at the time of order
- Game on!
Games Schedule What’s on
Times subject to change
FREE public transport on event day!
Free public transport will be available for ticketed spectators travelling to and from competition events on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane on the South East Queensland TransLink public transport network. In Cairns and Townsville, free travel will be available on TransLink and Qconnect bus services.
Spectacular Venues and Accommodation
17 Amazing venues across the Gold Coast, Brisbane Cairns, and Townsville.
As one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations and a city famous for its thriving tourism industry, the Gold Coast has an abundance of accommodation options to choose from.
Welcoming The World
Queensland is a place filled with energy and possibility. A land of surprising contrasts and textures — from prehistoric rainforests to reef-fringed beaches, sunburn plains to urban laneways.