NightQuarter Festival (AUS)
Discover the delicious flavours of the Gold Coast in this big, bustling market of delectable dishes and tasty treats at the NighQuarter Festival on everyday from 12pm to 9pm from 5 to 14 April.
You can enjoy slow-cooked barbecue, freshly shucked oysters, fish straight off the trawlers, vegan falafels, coldpressed juices, buddah bowls, brews, wines, cheeses and much more.
Be inspired by daily food workshops and demonstrations while enjoying music, dance and theatre.
The NightQuarter Festival has a range of events to celebrate Festival 2018, the arts and culture program for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Make sure you check out:
- Sunshine Food Adventures – Thursday 5 April – Tuesday 10 April
- Kupmurri Bush Tucker – Thursday 5 April – Tuesday 10 April
- Welcome to NightQuarter – Friday 6 April
- “Blessed are the Cheesemakers” Best of Australia vs The World – Friday 6 April
- Celebrate with Champagne – Friday 6 April
- Bullhorn and Hot Potato Band – Friday 6 April – Saturday 7 April
- Deja Voodoo – Saturday 7 April
- The Brewer, The Distiller and The Scientist – Sunday 8 April
- Good Vibrations: Science, music and wine – Sunday 8 April
- Scientist in the Kitchen – Saturday 7 April – Sunday 8 April
- Flamenco - Encounter Spain – Monday 9 April
- The Jimbelung Space – Thursday 10 - Tuesday 10 April
- Pacific Dance feat Vou & Jesswar – Tuesday 10 April
- Pacificana Long Lunch – Tuesday 10 April
- Sketching the Outback – Saturday 14 - Sunday 15 April
- Soil to Supper Series – Saturday 14 April
- Culture Strong – Friday 13 April
Entry into NightQuarter is $3 for adults. Kids 12 and under are free. *See individual event listings if further fees apply during Festival 2018.
About the creator:
NightQuarter is the Gold Coast’s creative playground, featuring night markets, micro-restaurants, and a unique live music space called The Paddock. Discover over 120 speciality food purveyors, designers, musicians and craftspeople within a shipping container city.
Experience the intersection of food, community, and culture, with well-curated and diverse concepts from entrepreneurs, artisans and performers. Discover a moveable feast of mix-and-match eats from oysters to bao, gozleme and desserts in shipping container micro-restaurants. Queensland’s best purveyors have been hand-selected, with a curated mix of handmade crafts, desserts and vintage collectables. With six distinctive bars, fine cocktails, craft beers and local Queensland wine. Every weekend, find a line-up of the Gold Coast’s best emerging artists, travelling musicians and the country’s biggest touring acts.
The concept of NightQuarter was born from entrepreneurial duo Ian Van der Woude and Michelle Christoe who had a vision to turn an empty block into a buzzing night entertainment precinct, built around discovery and shared experience that also nurtured local Queensland makers, performers and artisans. Meet the people who make the things you love, reconnect with your neighbours, spend time with the people who make you happy. Make a night of it at NightQuarter.
- Thu 5 Apr 2018 — Sat 14 Apr 2018
- Thu 5 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmFri 6 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmSat 7 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmSun 8 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmMon 9 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmTue 10 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmWed 11 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmThu 12 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmFri 13 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pmSat 14 Apr, 12:00pm - 09:00pm
- 3AdultKids 12 and under are free
- NightQuarter, Helensvale, Gold Coast
1 Town Centre Drive
Helensvale QLD 4212
Events You Might Like...
The Jimbelung Space | NightQuarter Festival (AUS)
A dedicated space offering a series of bushtucker workshops, music traditions, storytelling, language workshops, weaving and art and dance activations.
Cooking Demonstration on Native Ingredients - 13th April at 4pm
A contemporary take on traditional foods inspired by health and medical benef...
5 Apr 2018 — 10 Apr 2018
“Blessed are the Cheesemakers” Best of Australia vs The World | NightQuarter Festival (AUS)
Australia has some cracking cheeses, but how do they stack up to the rest of the world?
Join our world cheese expert as you taste your way through Australia's best five versus the best five cheese from the rest of the world. Naturally you'll be sipping on some brilliant Australian wines and h...
Fri, 6 Apr 2018
Pacificana Long Lunch | NightQuarter Festival (AUS)
Inspired by the ocean, spend a lazy afternoon listening to Pacific beats, sipping cocktails and feasting on a smorgasbord of tropical food.
Dance it off or simply relax and soak up the afternoon vibes. It is simply about sharing food, friendship and fun, and joining in with celebrations that ...
10 Apr 2017 — 10 Apr 2018